- Wait until your human is well asleep.
- They get nervous when you show an interest in their toys.I don't
- Don't get distracted by pens and other goodies on the desk.
- I know these are fun, but we'll never get anywhere that way.
- Ignore moths, flies, mice and cockroaches.
- For the same reasons.
- Don't get your claws stuck in the keys!
- We do have a tendency to panic when this happens and the sounds of
computer equipment smashing to the floor in your wake is guaranteed
to give even the laziest human apoplexy, and purple really isn't their
- Don't urinate on the computer.
- Or the modem, or the keyboard, or any of the electrical sockets. This
has a tendency to cause explosions and has the added disadvantage to
being somewhat risky to your good self. Vomiting on these things is
also discouraged for the same reasons (as Sass knows to his lasting
- Keep your paws off the telephone.
- The modem needs it to access the Web, so long distance calls to their
relatives in America should wait until later. Jake, take note!!
- Don't chew any of the computer cables.
- Not only will this spoil your enjoyment but it will also give
you a very sore mouth and a nasty headache.